About Me

My photo
Davao City, Region XI, Philippines
A simple Girl living in a simple country called Philippines... A home body, loves to sing and surfing the net... I'm not really into "Gimmicks" or as we called it "Night Life", I do have lots of friends, but best friend? I don't think so... I'm A loner, because I rather choose to be alone than to be with a group of people doing nonsense... (^_^) Sorry for the words... anyway, I'm a positive thinker and I'll do my best to achieve my goals in life...

Monday, March 05, 2012

Mollydooker Shiraz McLaren Vale Carnival of Love 2006

           Opened and tasted immediately: Mushroom, plum, cherry, big fruits, big yet soft tannins. Decanted. 2 hour decant: Great color. Still tight on the nose. The initial mushroom note is gone with the appearance of a musty-forest floor with a touch of pepper and bacon. On the palette it’s toasted cedar, vanilla, plum, pretty solid through the middle with a long, complex finish that goes on and on. At this point I’m definitely seeing 96 pts or more. 3 hour decant: Again showing better, more buttery now with a bit more spice. The fruits in this wine just don’t stop. Quite pleasing and still 96+ points. 4 hour decant: Just as elegant as before. I’m quite impressed with the structure of this wine and overall quality. Very good

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is the best "SWEET" wine ever?