About Me

My photo
Davao City, Region XI, Philippines
A simple Girl living in a simple country called Philippines... A home body, loves to sing and surfing the net... I'm not really into "Gimmicks" or as we called it "Night Life", I do have lots of friends, but best friend? I don't think so... I'm A loner, because I rather choose to be alone than to be with a group of people doing nonsense... (^_^) Sorry for the words... anyway, I'm a positive thinker and I'll do my best to achieve my goals in life...

Friday, March 02, 2012

Romance White and Red...

Romance red 
is a fresh, clean wine with intense ruby red color and fruity aromas of plums and blackberries, with light notes of vanilla and chocolate. Medium bodied with soft, mature tannins and exceptional balance on the palate, it has a distinctive and pleasant finish.Blend: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Bonarda 13.5% alcohol by volume 
Romance white 
is a young, fresh wine, pale straw in color, with floral and light citrus aromas, fruity on the palate with a delightfully dry mouth feel and finish. Blend: Chardonnay (un-oaked) and Torrontes 14% alcohol by volume

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is the best "SWEET" wine ever?